Development of the "hybrid-type dental clinician with an international perspective and leadership"
We provide education to the undergraduate and graduate schools of Kyushu Dental University based on the policy of nurturing the "hybrid-type dental clinician with an international perspective and leadership". The hybrid-type dental clinician is "a dental clinician who engages in daily clinical practice with a research mindset" - in other words, a clinician who practices evidence-based dentistry who is personally able to generate clinically relevant evidence on a needs basis. Further, we consider it essential to develop clinicians who can think with an international perspective and play an important role as leaders in organizations and communities.
Undergraduate school courses
- Evidence-based Dentistry (4th grade dental students and 3rd grade dental hygiene students)
- Global Dental Education (4th grade dental students and 3rd grade dental hygiene students)
- Research practice assigned to the laboratory (2nd grade dental students)
- Orientation DentistryⅠ(1st grade dental students)
Graduate school courses
- Clinical Epidemiology Ⅰ
- Clinical Epidemiology Ⅱ
- Clinical Epidemiology Ⅲ
- Clinical Epidemiology Practice
- Journal Club in Clinical Epidemiology
- Clinical Research Design I
- Clinical Research Design II